China Fine International Trading Ltd.
Established in 2004. We mainly handle Chinese leather materials supply. The major product is different types of full grain leather, also P.U. coated split leather. Thickness from 1.0mm – 3.2mm which are suitable for bags, leather goods and belts use. Monthly produce about one million sq. ft. We use the machines and techniques supported from Italy and the wet blue and split from Italy Nuti Ivo Group be used for our products.
Besides, we are an assigned member of “Consorzio Vera Pelle Italiana Conciata al Vegetale”, the association of Tuscan’s vegetable tanned leather from this Central Italy region, we work close with the founder of the association. We are the very first Hong Kong company to introduce this association to the Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mainland China and Japan since 2004. We help to promote their full veg.tan leathers to various Japanese brand names.
Our main products are:
(1) Various Split leather, like Suede, Embossed split leather, Split Crust etc.
(2) Various Full Grain leather, like Aniline leather, Metallic leather, Embossed leather etc.
(3) Different kind of Sheep skins and Goat linning skins.
(4) Leather Chemicals supply.
(5) Leather goods manufacturing: Leather handbags, wallets, small leather goods, belts etc.
(6) Help on Marketing for various brands to get into different countries/markets.
For more products, please kindly check HERE.
Good Joy Enterprise Ltd.
Thanks for the early business relationship of Mr.Joe Law, the president of Tunenic Leather Group. We have strong connection and good relationship in Thailand leather’s field. Since 2005, Good Joy is established specially for the Thai leathers where has a great advantage of the production costs. Unlike other Southeast Asian countries (such as India and Bangladesh), we import raw materials from Japan, the UK and USA, to improve the quality and stability of our leather supply.
The main leathers supplied by Good Joy are:
(1) Thailand Soft Nappa type leather – which made more than 300 colours for top top international brand names use for bags and leather goods.
(2) Nubuck finishing leather/ Water Proof and Water repellent Nubuk – which is the Specified materials by various high-end Swiss watch brand names.
(3) Thai Full vegetable leather of cow and buffalo.
(4) Various Full Grain leather, and various embossed full grain and split leather.
(5) Sheep & Lamb skin with various finishing.
(6) Helping customers/brands to produce their leather products in Southeast Asia.
For more products, please kindly check HERE.
Vino Conte & Fattoria di Montecchio, Italy
Setup in 2004, which is specially for Italian Wines selling in HONG KONG. We work very close with the wine cellar Fattoria di Montecchio, which is is owned and operating by NUTI Family. It located in Chianti area, the central part of Tuscany (Toscana). For more details, please visit Vino Conte official web site.
Tunenic Football Club (Tunenic FC) – Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan & Italy
It is a football club sponsored by Tunenic Leather and formed in 2004. Tunenic FC’s members are from different countries. As a football lover, Tunenic FC aims to share our passion, fair play, sportsmanship and build up a true friendship with other people thru regular friendly match hold in Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan and Italy.
Come and join us!! Let’s enjoy the match!!
GUSTO ITALIANO (Taste of Italy: Youtube channel)
Videos took by Sharpe Law and Jyoti Lam, talk about Italian foods, Italian cuisine and eating culture. Also sharing how to cook like Italian, how to eat like Italian.
Sharpe Law: studied in Firenze (Florence), Italy, about leather goods making and worked in tannery. Has his own business for more than 15+ years (leather, leather goods, wine etc). He is also a travel book writer and traveler, have more than 700 days travel experience in Italy.
Jyoti Lam: Master of Cultural Studies, Lingnan University, Hong Kong, also studied at Slow Food and the University of Gastronomic Sciences, Pollenzo, Italy. Learn to eat Real Food in the life, and hope to feed well herself and the people around her @fufu.trattoria
GLOs x Futuro IN. x Sharpe Law Italy Tour
GLOs and we created FUTURO IN. together. “Futuro” is how we say “future” in Italian. Partnering with “Adesso e Futuro” (formed in 2008 by Tunenic’s second generation Sharpe Law), FUTURO IN. specially designs unique tours to Italy that walk you through the culture, history, and society of Italy, and together we walk into possibilities of Italy’s future.
At the same time, we concern the development of academic circles, while we develop close relationships with many schools. We provide study tours/educational tours to students. We also hold professional lectures and sharing sessions, hoping to give students more business knowledge and understanding different fields and industries of the world.